OUTDOOR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
Do you love getting outdoors with your family? And would you like photographs of some of the things you love most about your family with you in them this autumn?
I am an Orpington family photographer who specialises in capturing a family’s beautiful love & memories in our local stunning Kent countryside.
We begin with a phone call to plan the details and end with photographs to cherish for a lifetime!
If you’re thinking about giving a loved one the gift of memories, I have a range of gift vouchers available to purchase from my gift vouchers page.
And if you would like to book a full family photo shoot simply click below, or keep scrolling for more information.
JUMPING IN MUDDY PUDDLES
PLAYING GAMES WITH MUM & DAD
ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER LUCI
As a mum myself, I genuinely appreciate the value of having really lovely photographs of you with your children, captured by a professional!
And because I enjoy photographing my clients in the best possible light, I invested in training a little while back with two multiple UK award-winning family photographers. I am very honoured to share that since then, my work (including as a baby photographer in Orpington) has been published in The Guild of Photographers‘ Creative Light Magazine as well as the below publications!
FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
STEP 1: Choose when you would like your photoshoot – midweek or weekend, bank holiday, or school holiday.
MIDWEEKMonday - Friday
- Pre-shoot consultation. Includes planning your bespoke shoot, help with planning your family’s wardrobe, and shooting for specific design needs – for example wall art in your home or a special album.
- Up to a 2 hour shoot within 10 miles of Orpington.
WEEKENDWeekends & public holidays
- Pre-shoot consultation. Includes planning your bespoke shoot, help with planning your family’s wardrobe, and shooting for specific design needs, for example wall art in your home or a special album.
- Up to a 2 hour shoot within 10 miles of Orpington.
STEP 2: Once you have viewed your images online, choose from one of the following packages.
YOUR TOP 10
- 10 high resolution digital files with your 2 favourite images professionally printed up to A4
- ALL the high resolution images from your photo shoot
- Plus 5 of your favourite images professionally printed up to A4
ALL IMAGES & DISPLAY
- All the high resolution images from your photo shoot
- A choice of either a beautifully curated box of mounted professional prints or a premium coffee table book
- £100 credit towards a bespoke piece of wall art
* Travel over 10 miles may incur a travel cost. All bookings are subject to Luci Schofield Photography Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
SPRING MINI SHOOTS IN ORPINGTON FRIDAY 14th & SATURDAY 15TH APRIL 2023
Set in the stunning Orpington countryside, (with car parking nearby), this 45-minute session (support with choosing your family’s wardrobe included) captures the natural smiles and laughter of your family enjoying time together, with some informal posing, and includes 3 high-resolution, fully edited, digital images with 3 matching, up to A4 in size, professional prints. Perfect for updating your walls, ‘and’ organising unique gifts for the grandparents too!
Standard terms & conditions apply.
To book, simply choose your time below, then settle your all-inclusive fee of either £99 for Friday 14th or £129 for Saturday 15th April, when prompted, via bank transfer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if it rains?
Touch wood, I’ve not had a client shoot rained on yet!
This is because, at the time of booking, we also schedule a back-up date, in case of rain. Two days before your shoot, I triangulate three trusted weather sources, and text you to confirm the weather forecast / if we will need to move to the back up date.
What happens between booking and the day of our shoot?
In the lead up to your shoot, I’ll send you confirmation of our exact meeting point details, as well as wardrobe inspiration and offer the opportunity to have a quick chat to help us create the photographs you’ll love in your session!
Can I buy gift vouchers for a shoot?
You’re very welcome to purchase a photo shoot as a gift!
You can either book a session directly below then let me know to whom you would like the gift voucher sent, or get in touch to purchase a gift voucher which can be used at a future date.
Get in touch! I’m always happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH
BEAUTIFUL PROFESSIONAL PRINTS & WALL ART FOR YOUR HOME
I am very passionate about great quality, heritage wall art and prints for your home.
My top collection includes either a premium print box or coffee book but I am also more than happy to organise bespoke artwork for your home or to gift to family members.
For more detail of the products I supply please visit below
HOW THE FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT WORKS
To book with Orpington family photographer Luci, you just need to confirm when you would like to have your shoot and settle your session fee via bank transfer. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.
We begin with a quick chat, either over the phone or in your home, about the photographs which would mean the world to you. In this conversation, we run through some really simple questions:
- Where would you like to display your images? In an album or on a particular wall at home? This helps us think about the shoot’s location, textures & colours – and your wardrobe too!
- When’s the best time of day for your child/children?
- What games does your children / do your children love playing with you?
- Is there anything else which is special that you would love to remember about what your child is / children are doing right now?
- In terms of location(s), many clients feel at their most relaxed having their shoots at home and (British weather permitting!) in their garden / a cherished nearby outdoor location. I am happy to travel (with expenses covered), so if there is a place you’d love to explore, or something you’d especially love to have captured with your family – just say the word!
Having finalised our plan, we confirm our time & location(s) for the shoot.
Lasting up to 2 hours, our shoot is designed to be relaxed with plenty of time for fun, downtime & snacks, using the games we talked about in our earlier conversation, among other things, to help capture your relaxed laughter, smiles, love and connection as you enjoy spending time together!
View & Enjoy
10 working days after your shoot, your secure gallery, (containing 20 – 25 beautiful high resolution edited images), will be be made available for your to view, and include a recommendation or two for professionally displaying your images in your home.
Upon payment for the package and/or any printed products you wish to purchase, your selected images will receive a final enhanced edit to give them that extra wow factor. Your stunning high resolution digital images will be made available for you to download within 10 working days, and printed products will be sent to you within 4 – 6 weeks.
WHAT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We have now had 3 shoots with the wonderful Luci over the last few years – a winter family shoot at High Elms Country Park, one at home and a further newborn/family photo shoot this year. We now have lots of amazing photos throughout the house and can’t thank Luci enough for capturing these special moments and amazing images… It has been a real pleasure working with Luci – she has been amazing with us all, coming to see us beforehand to get a feel for what we wanted and sharing her ideas – not forgetting having the patience of a saint with our 3 young and very energetic boys now 9, 7 and 5 (excluding our newest addition). Thank you Luci – we look forward to the next one… I’ll just need to get some more frames!“
Mrs Wheeler, Petts Wood (google review)
“Luci is so wonderful! We recently enlisted Luci with the tricky task of taking some autumn family pictures. (With two little boys under 4, this is not for the faint of heart!). She was brilliant. She found the most gorgeous autumn coloured location and took some of the most beautiful, natural photos of our family. I will treasure them forever!
As a person, Luci is so warm and welcoming. She is easy to talk to and an amazing listener. Her ability to listen to what you want out of your session and translate that to a beautiful keepsake memory is undeniable. I recommend Luci to everyone who is looking for beautiful, natural, organic photos! Definitely will make our family pictures with Luci an annual treat!“
Mrs Brown, Bromley (google review)
T: 07958 217221